Music for preschoolers
(3.5 to 5 years old)
Clavier Music Studio promotes early learning in music by giving your child a solid foundation in music and academic learning skills in fun and caring environment! This program is available for both Private and Group settings.
The curriculum is a combination of Music for Little Mozarts along with other leading early music learning programs. Children will have fun with instrument playing, story time, listening, literacy, musical terms, note reading and more so that they will be ready for further advancement in musical training.
Group Classes: Mondays(10-10:45 am) (Details will be given upon registration)
Private Classes: Please inquire for available open slots at email@example.com and Registration is available on private class registration page.
1. Group Classes-Maximum 5 students per class. 40-45 min class per week.
Private Classes- 30 min class per week.
2. Class schedule with studio holidays will be notified by email before the first class. Makeup lessons are provided for the missed class as long as you give an advanced notice (via email, text or voice message) before the class starts.
3. There are three semesters to finish the program and each semester lasts for 12 weeks.
4. No classes on statutory holidays.
Group classes- $30 per month
Private classes- $120/month
2. Post-dated cheques for each calendar month is required for the entire semester. The invoice will be emailed individually upon registration.
3. Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (778) 835-0446